In The Classroom
Seton High School recognizes that Business, Technology, and Engineering are integrated disciplines that span many different fields. Through ongoing collaboration with The University of Cincinnati, these highly relevant and contemporary courses are designed to help students meet the needs of a 21st century workforce by developing strong problem-solving, critical thinking, collaboration, technology, and communication skills.
- Business Analytics – This semester class is taught by a professor at the University of Cincinnati’s Lindner College of Business and is the introductory business course at UC’s College of Business.
- Operations Management – This semester course follows in scope and sequence the Business Analytics course at both Seton High School and UC’s College of Business.
- Accounting – Students learn accounting principles through hands-on activities.
- Introduction to Engineering - This course is designed to introduce students to many different engineering fields and follows the development of engineering throughout history.
- Computer Science – This project-based course can be taken as a Mathematics elective or a general elective and introduces students to fields in Computer Science and Technology.
- Yearbook 1 and 2 – Students in these courses develop technology skills using In-Design and Photoshop and are responsible for the publication of Seton’s yearbook, The Setonian, including selling advertising and managing the Yearbook’s business account.
Please see our Curriculum Guide for course descriptions.